The flexible way to finance your new Ford
Ford Options is a different way of financing your car because it gives you the option to drive a new Ford every two or three years. Since 1992, over 700,000 people have chosen Ford Options. With deposit levels ranging between 0% and 35%, and the assurance of a pre-agreed Guaranteed Minimum Future Value (GMFV), Ford Options could be the right finance plan for you.
The benefits of Ford Options:
- The opportunity to drive a new Ford more often
- Regular payments to suit your personal needs
- Flexible terms of 24 months, 30 months and 36 months
- The assurance of a Guaranteed Minimum Future Value (GMFV) should you wish to pursue Option two as detailed below
- The option to own the car at the end of the agreement
How does it work?
- You decide on the car you want to buy and tell us your anticipated annual mileage
- You choose the deposit you want to pay and the repayment period that suits you
- We then estimate the Guaranteed Minimum Future Value (GMFV) that the car will be worth at the end of your agreed finance term
- This, and your agreed deposit, is deducted from your car price
- Your repayments are then based on the balance, plus the interest on both this and the Guaranteed Minimum Future Value (GMFV)
- The finance specialist at your Ford Dealer will then submit your application through to Ford Credit
- Once the finance documentation is complete, you can drive away in your new car
- At the end of the agreement, you have three great options
Finance subject to status. Guarantees/indemnities may be required. Freepost Ford Credit.
Option one – choose another car
You can choose another car by using any excess value over the Guaranteed Minimum Future Value (GMFV) as a deposit on your next Ford. You can trade in your old car, or sell it privately if you prefer, having settled your account, and use any excess monies towards your next Ford.
Option two – return the car
You'll have nothing further to pay, providing the car is in good condition, and the agreed mileage hasn't been exceeded.
Please note that the car's condition is assessed in accordance with our RAC- approved normal wear and tear guidelines. We can provide you with full details once your agreement is up and running.
Option three – keep the car
If you decide to keep the car, assuming all payments have been made, you just need to pay the Guaranteed Minimum Future Value (GMFV), plus the Option to Purchase Fee, and it’s yours to drive away. We may also arrange finance for the Guaranteed Minimum Future Value (GMFV).